Open-hem workout pants with an elastic waist for easy movement
Regular fit strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
Drawcord on elastic waist lets you customize your fit
These pants are made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
Keep up with your fitness goals in these men's comfortable pants. They're cut for a regular fit and feature open hems and a drawcord elastic waist. Side pockets provide a spot to stash your workout essentials.
From the brand
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT RUNNING SHOES?
Check out adidas’ collection of ultra-comfortable, performance-ready products sure to suit your unique needs.
Get ready to take on your next run in comfort and style with an adidas Running shoe.
SCROLL TO LEARN MORE
Scroll to learn more about what adidas running shoes are available on Amazon.com today.
Shop all Men’s Running Shoes
Visit the Store
SUPPORTIVE WITH BREATHABLE MESH - We studied runners' movements to create a shoe with targeted breathability, flexibility amp; support.
MADE FOR INDOOR amp; OUTDOOR PLAY - Knit upper molds to your foot for natural movement. Bounce cushioning provides comfort amp; flexibility.
MEN'S LITE RACER ADAPT
RUNNING-INSPIRED WITH ADAPTABLE STYLE - Sharp, simple amp; slip-on. Mesh upper with a snug, cushioned feel keeps you comfortably cool.
MEN'S ULTRABOOST 20
TAKES YOU FROM THE RUN, TO THE GYM, amp; BEYOND - Versatility for any day, any distance. Featuring a responsive Boost midsole amp; stability.
HOW TO START RUNNING
If you’re waiting for the perfect day to start running, the secret is… there isn’t one. Start small and start today.
For new runners, it’s important to follow these steps to prep yourself for a good run and avoid burn out and injury.
1. CHECK YOUR LACES - Although you don’t need to purchase a whole new running wardrobe, it is important to consider your footwear.
2. DON'T SKIP THE WARMUP - A dynamic warmup is important no matter how far you’re going to run. It activates the muscles you’re about to use, warming your body up, prepping it to perform.
3. STAY CONSISTENT - Going out for short runs every week adds up more than one heroic effort per month.
4. MIND YOUR PACE - Turn to breath as a way to measure. Conversational pace is a great way to gauge if you’re running the appropriate pace for your fitness level.
5. COOL DOWN AND RECOVER - Stretching while your body is warm from running is key to alleviating soreness and is where the recovery process begins.
-Tips courtesy of Jessie Zapo, performance coach for adidas Runners NYC.
The mission of the Garuda Academy is about cultivating and promoting our students to move away from the traditional formulaic approach and embrace a new way of teaching, the Garuda way.
We have a range of courses to suit your every need, from short courses to intensive training programmes. All these are certified to a high level and are recognised by the Pilates Method Alliance for Continuing Education Credits.